Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Basic Grey Curio Collection

Last month I got some awesome goodies in the mail from Better Scrapbooking. They were from the Curio Collection by Basic Grey


Curio Cotton


Curio Heirloom


Curio Ophelia

As well as the papers I also received some Basic Grey Curio Clips


Along with the Curio Collection I also received:
Bazzill Patch cardstock
Bazzill Yam cardstock
Orange Flowers
Black Pearls

And this is what I created ....


Reflection Of Beauty
This photo was taken at the Auckland Zoo, it was just a fluke that I happened to get Abbey's reflection in the glass!


Hush
My beautiful baby boy! How fast he has grown! I sure miss my babies when they were this small.


Funny Faces
My cheeky girl!!! This was a Positive/Negative photo shoot, she was so cheeky throughout the whole sitting, some of these funny faced pics are my favourites!

Go check out the Curio Collection at Better Scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment