Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

As Promised

Well I was able to make some lovely little Easter gifts and they were welcome and received well by the recipients.  Here is a photo of what I made:
Last day of the school holidays - sigh.  Back to school next week - sigh.  Back to the school drop off's and pick ups, making lunches and all that goes with the school run - sigh.  Ahh well only 11 weeks to go till the next school holidays.  These holidays have been so wet I think we have spent more time hibernating at home that anything else.

I have enjoyed the school holiday kids workshops that we had.  Over the two sessions the children made 7 projects. Here are just some that they made:
Next week in the kids classes we will be making something for Mother's Day.

Have you made your Mother's Day card and/or gift?  Don't forget!
I will be making mine during the week, will show the the result sometime next week.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment