Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Walrus Kisses

I have never seen a Walrus up close and personal before.  This was amazing.  This guy was determined to either clean the glass of his enclosure or to be giving everyone kisses.  I can't get over what an amazing place Sea World is, there just seem to be so much to look at everywhere.  The animals we fabulous.  I guess since we don't have anything as big as this here in NZ that it just blew me away.

It is very rare for me to do a layout on white cardstock.  I guess since that was where I started until I was introduced to pull sized pattern papers that was what I was force to use.  So it was quite refreshing to just grab a plain piece of white cardstock and see where it took me.

I grabbed a piece of pattern paper which had a shimmer like the water that had green circles and cut it into a large circle.  I cropped my photos down so they could fit across the page.  I cut a piece of light green/blue cardstock to sit under the photos so there were anchored in place.  I added some little green fish (in case my walrus got hungry).  I tore a small piece of cream cardstock to go under my other cardstock border that is anchoring the photos.  The tore edge gives some texture to the layout.  lastly I cut out a title from grey cardstock and adhered it above my landscape photo to balance out the photos.

I am very happy with how the layout came together.  I think I should try more white layouts in future.  It makes a nice change.

No comments:

Post a Comment