Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Feeling like Christmas

Oh I have really enjoyed this week.

I have had two amazing boxes full of amazing products, some still to be shown.

Well this morning I had another box arrive and I was so excited.  I saw a video for this item early this year as it was being released at the Winter CHA in California this year.  Well it has finally arrived and I know I am going to enjoy playing with it this weekend and sharing some fun projects over the little while


So here is the box that arrived, the poor courier driver did not even make it up my front steps, as I ran down to meet him and open the workshop door - good thing too as this is heavy.

Here is what was in the box
So who wants to come over and give it a go LOL!

I will let you know how I get on ...

Until next time

Let's get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment