Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Crafting Anywhere

On Wednesday's I take my eldest daughter to Onehunga where she teaches a Zumba class at the YMCA - yes she is working on getting her learner's driving license.

Anyway, I usually sit in the car for about 1 1/2 hours waiting.  During this time is when I get to write newsletters and blog entries.

Well, this week I had finished writing and thought it could be fun to get creative and play with a new tool that had arrived the day before.  I was hoping to have some extra time - normally I read my book but this time I packed the We R Memory Keepers Flower Punch Board, the Stem Kit and some papers.  I had not used the flower punch board before and this was the result.
I do recommend using you punch boards at home on a hard surface like a table rather than your knee in your car.  However it was kinda fun to take some time to play.
Of course the other problem was taking photos on my phone in the dark as the sun had just set.  So here is a better photo that I took the following morning at home.

I think I will just might have to make some more over the weekend.  It is also great to know that the stem kit is re-usable so here come a lovely fun bouquet of flowers.

You can purchase the We R Memory Keepers Flower Punch Board, Stem Kit and Enamel Dots from our online shop (click here)

Until next time

Let's get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment