Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Mini Luggage Box

I mentioned in the last G&T that I would be putting something on the blog by today about the cute little mini luggage box.  
This is such a cute little box and so easy to create.  I will show you in this entry the box and tomorrow I will upload the finished instructions, I am just waiting on getting the pattern drawn for you to follow.

Anyway, here is this cute little box - 
It measures 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
There are so many things you can use this cute little box for.  You can use it to give a wee gift, maybe chocolate or jewelry.
You may like to use some different colours and create a little first aid kit.  Maybe even a survival kit (remember chocolate is necessary to survive LOL!).  How about to give little gift cards or tags.

For the outside of this box I have used the Bazzill Two Scoops Cookies and Cream paper.  With this paper you could even add some distressed looks with your sandpaper or distresser tool.

Be sure to drop by tomorrow afternoon for the instructions.
I will post on Facebook once the instructions are up.

No comments:

Post a Comment