Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Loving Layouts

Workshops are a great place to be inspired and to get things done - most of the time LOL!  I was trying to create one project and it just was not coming together so I decided to put that aside and create some fun layouts.  Here is what I accomplished.
 This layout was kept very simple and clean.  I really like it.  It is not very often I do a layout with only one photo, though I have been doing a couple lately.  I do prefer more photos.
This layout still feels unfinished.  I need a title and I think I might add some flower embellishments I think.  I will also sit down and journal on this layout to really complete it.  We had so much fun that day, even if I had no bike.  The rest of the family went mountain biking and I fell in love with a book and read.  (books and I don't always get along, but when I find a good one they are hard to put down, and this was one of those.)

I am going to try and share more layouts and ideas with you.  I am in the process of putting a post together about embossing, so hope to have that up soon for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment