Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Children Let's Get Creative

Oh what a lovely creative couple of days I have had.  I guess it also helps to have had a workshop with wonderful ladies to inspire you.  It is wonderful be surrounded by so many creative ladies, not just in my workshop but within my circle of friends (you know who you are - Thank you!)

Well it is the start of the school holidays and I have been creative and getting some projects together for this Thursday class for the children.  I have three fun projects that we are going to do.
We are having our children's workshop this Thursday from 9:30am - 12noon at the Better Scrapbooking Ltd workshop.
The cost is only $25 per child and includes all the materials for the above three projects as well as a morning tea.  To book simply email me at: megan@betterscrapbooking.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment