Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Kits, classes and boo boos

Good grief what a week.  Last week I managed to sprain my left ankle on the inside of the foot.  So this week I have been spending a lot of time doing my physio exercises and visiting the physio (three time, twice for me and once for Melissa).  Looks like there is an improvement so hopefully I will be back and and running real soon.

Ok a long with sprained ankles I have had time to put together some classes.
This Sunday - September 16
2:30pm we have our Zutter Mini Book class.
The cost is $35 and includes all the materials required to make this cute little mini book.

As you can see this would make a really beautiful gift.  Colours may vary.

Next Wednesday night - 19th September
7:30pm we have our Black and White layout class
You will need two photos
The cost is $25 and includes the materials to make this layout.
Your photos can either be black and white like mine - ideal for heritage photos, or you can use your colour photos.  That will be your choice.

You can book for either of these classes by emailing me at: megan@betterscrapbooking.co.nz

Lastly I thought you might like to see this months kit for the Spectrum Noir Monthly Kit Club.
Each month you will receive a new set of 6 pens, at least two sets of stamped images, instruction on how to colour your images and enough product to make two beautiful cards.  All this for just $35 +postage and packaging.
Order yours by emailing me at: megan@betterscrapbooking.co.nz

Happy scrappin' everyone!

1 comment:

  1. The B& W class and layout is just awesome, thanks for all your help and guidance :)

    ReplyDelete