Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I thought I would share a layout I created last weekend.  I had planned to upload it to my blog early this week but once again my week has run away with me (or more likely from me).  I just wanted some time to be a bit creative last weekend so took some time out and this is the result.
I am very pleased with the result.  I mentioned in last months newsletter how I have notice more and more layouts lately using the hexagons and just had to do it again myself.  They are kinda fun to play around with.  I also used lace as well as my favourite Martha Stewart Vintage lace all round the page punch, though just for a border strip.  Now I just need a title ... any ideas?

I also wanted to share a couple of photos of Grace's new school leaver's jacket that she received from school yesterday.  She really loves it and I can see it needing to be pried from her hands when it comes to wash time LOL!  I think they are really turned out well and it something she will be able to treasure from her high school.

The students were able to choose a name or nickname to have put on the jacket, Grace chose to have her name but backwards (that's my girl thinking outside the box)  She really likes how it has turned out.

Well let me know if you have any ideas for a title for my layout in the comments below.

Happy scrappin' everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment