Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Sunday's Class

We had a lovely full workshop and both Michele and Michelle came from Memories Forever to teach us how to use the Spectrum Noir system of pens from Crafter's Companion.  Oh my goodness we had so much fun.  These pens are really fun to play with.  We were shown some dos and don'ts with the pens, the papers to use and the stamping ink to use with these pens.


We were taught how to blend and get lovely skin tones (as for our Free set of pens everyone received the Pale Hues pack, which are great for all the skin tones).  We also coloured three stamped images using our new pens and other colours provided by Michele and Michelle.  Afterwards we were able to turn our images into pretty cards.  I ran out of time, so this is how I finished my yesterday.


I am very excited to let you know that I now have in stock Spectrum Noir friendly paper for stamping and colouring.  I am also very excited to let you know that I will be starting a new monthly kit where you will receive a set of pens each month, a new technique you can use with your pens and a fun project or two that you can make with each set of pens.  This kit will build from each previous month so you will end up with all the essential pens from Spectrum Noir.  More to be announced with this very soon!

Thank you to Michele and Michelle for coming and teaching us about these fun pens, and thank you to Melissa for the lovely afternoon tea.

2 comments:

  1. The new kit sounds like a great idea for someone like me who can't get to classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep an eye out Jean, Spectrum Noir monthly kit is on its way. A great way to build up your pen set and learn new techniques.

    ReplyDelete