Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Never Enough Time

I don't know about you but it seems I never have enough time to do most things.  For things to be done other things need and must fall by the way side.
On the weekend while in a crafting mode I came across one of my stamps that I think is really cool though I have not used it much and decided to make time to play with it.  It was a pocket watch acrylic stamp.

Lately I have also been really into the distress inks as well so grabbed some of those as well as come cardstock and scraps of pattern paper and my 1 1/4" scallop circle punch.  Throwing all those in the mix this is what came out.
I am really pleased with the result.  I simply stamped using black stazon ink and then went over using milled lavender and weathered wood distressed inks.  The flowers were made using my scallop circle punch, a future post will show how to make these.

Feel free to leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment