This is a lovely cup that you can fill with goodies of your choice for your Mum. We made this at our last Mother & Daughter afternoon. This was a very popular project, so I hope you enjoy creating as much as week did.
You will need:
- One 9"x41/2" plain cardstock
- One 4"x4" of the same cardstock
- Eight 2 3/4"x3/4" coordinating pattern paper
- Paper Trimmer with scoring tool
- 2 1/2" circle punch (or template)
- 1 1/4" circle punch (or template)
- Adhesive Tape
- Flowers for decorating
- Adhesive Pearls for decorating
- Mini Tag and embroidery thread for decorating
- Mini Alpha stickers for decorating
To create Cup
Place your 9"x41/2" plain cardstock in your trimmer so the long edge is at the top of your trimmer. Using your scoring tool score at: 1", 2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 7", and 8".
Turn cardstock over and add adhesive tape to the flap.
Using either a 2 1/2 circle punch or template, trace and cut (or punch) your circle.
Lastly add a mini tag with "for Mum" using some embroidery thread to tie it to the cup handle.
I would love to see how yours turned out. Feel free to upload your cups to my online gallery (click here for gallery - you will need to be a member of the gallery to upload)
Please leave a comment below, I would love to hear what you think of this project!