Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Making your own Paper Flowers

My plan was to get this video up yesterday ... best laid plans as they say.  Still learning about getting video from the camera to the computer, to You Tube.  Getting there.  Then we had a queue for the computer as Grace needed to finish her Dance portfolio for school.

Ah well, I here now LOL!

I don't know about you but I love making my own paper flowers for my projects.  There are so many different ways to make flowers, so I thought this week I would show you some different ways you can made some flowers.  Today's video I am showing two different flowers.  One is using my favourite scrunching technique and I think ends up looking like a carnation.  The second one uses a spiral technique and I think looks a lot like a rose.

I hope you enjoy the video, please leave a comment below and let me know what you think of these two techniques.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan
    I enjoyed your flower video and will try making the scallop one sometime.

    ReplyDelete