Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Set of Four Cute Cards

I came across this idea for these cards from Jennifer McGuire's email that I received a few weeks ago. I watched the video and thought, "Hey, I could do that"  and it was so easy.

I just used some of my favourite little stamps that I have had for ages from Imaginisce and added a little sentiment from an older Inkadinkado stamp.  I coloured each of my stamped images using my Spectrum Noir pens.

Jennifer McGuire used some nested dies with stitching for her cards, but I did not have these, so instead used my Silhouette Cameo and found some stitched nested designs on the Silhouette Design store.

I cut out my designs and then layered them with foam tape.  To add variety I added foam tape to different pieces to put the different frames on different levels.  I really like the result.

Here is Jennifer McGuire's video.  I hope it inspires you too...


No comments:

Post a Comment