Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

17th July 2014

Oh my goodness I have neglected my poor blog for well over a month.  I mean what with getting ready for SENZ, setting up for SENZ, having SENZ, then packing up.

Of course then there has been the after math, the rain, production rehearsals for my daughter and then to add insult to injury came issue with the hot-water valves that needed a plumber.

I don't feel like I have had a chance to breath let a long blog or even craft for crafting sake.

Mind you as soon as I get to craft I have some fun ideas I'd like to create.  I just hope I remember what I want to do when the time comes LOL!

One of the strangest things that did happen at SENZ was that my daughter and I were filmed for the 4:30 Show with Liam and Cameron.  Now I don't know if our section will make the cut to the actual show, but the filming process was great fun.  Apparently it is going to air next Friday so we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment