Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Working with Modeling Paste

Oh my goodness I really love the Teresa Collins Designs modeling paste.  I would never have thought that I would be into this sort of messy creativity but wow it is so much fun.
The paste is so smooth and easy to apply.  When Teresa Collins was saying it is like icing a cake I thought, nahh.  But honestly, it is easier than icing a cake.  You just take your time and have fun with it.

Ok I may not suggest that your first attempt be to create a whole 12x12 background like I did, but that is where I started and I am pleased with the results.  It does take a bit of time to dry but you can help it along with your embossing heat tool if you like.

Here is my layout I created using the modeling paste for the first time.
I would suggest that when doing a large area with modeling paste that you use one of the longer palette knives.

We met Marcus at the Auckland airport on his visit to New Zealand on New Years Day this year.  What a great way to start the year making new friends :)

So what will you create with modeling paste and stencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment