Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I made it!

Yes I made it, not only did a get around to actually making something with the Stamping Gear, but I made the card (she smiles)!



I am very pleased with the results.  Here I used a piece of 6"x 6" pattern paper, the fern like stamp from the Deluxe set on the paddle and the inside of the circle wheel.
I placed the circle wheel on the pattern paper and stamped around doing 12, 3, 6 and 9 o'clock.  The in between each of those I stamped about.  Lastly between all the stamps I had just done I did a faint stamp, so stamped on a piece of scratch paper then onto the pattern paper.  Very please with the results.



I added a stamped sentiment then attached my pattern paper to a folded cardstock black card.  It was so easy.  I wonder what else I can come up with.

The Stamping Gear products, tools and stamps are available from our online shop and in our workshop.
Click here for our online shop.

Have fun and bee creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment