Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mini Tags Using Goodies from our Craft Out West gift bag

To create these fun tags you will be using the goodies from your gift bag, some items will be slightly different.  The only other things you will need are ink, scissors, adhesive tape and white liquid glue.

Lets start with the plastic scalloped oval tag.  Take one of the chipboard shapes that you think fits best on this tag and ink it.  Here I have used the Tim Holtz Walnut Distress Ink and just inked of the whole chipboard piece.  Adhere this chipboard piece to your oval tag using liquid glue.  to decorate the front I have cut a small piece of the mesh and added a button to the top.  (These buttons had shanks on the bottom, these can be cut off using small wire cutters) I added the button with the liquid adhesive for a good secure bond.  Lastly I added some fibre from the gift bag.  This tag is now finished.

With the second cardstock tag, firstly I cut some mesh and added it to the bottom of this tag.  Next I added a strip of tape adhesive and added my ribbon which a wrapped around to the back.  I then added some fibre, I started at the back the bought it to the front and tied a bow.  Lastly I added a button to finish off this tag.

I hope you have fun with your goodies from your bags.  I would love to see what else you use these on.

Happy Scrappin' everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment