Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Icy Morning In Auckland

Oh my goodness it was cold this morning.  Brad and I went out for our long Sunday morning run at just after 7:30am.  It was so hard to warm up but looking at all the frost on the ground and cars was amazing.  Some things looked like they had been sprinkled with white glitter, so beautiful.

When we got home about 50min later we noticed our wheelbarrow not only had water left in it from the rain we had last week but there was a sheet of ice on top.  We just had to go over and have a look and naturally take photos.




Totally amazed the how beautiful the ice formations were.  I just had to grab and piece and take it inside to show the girls who were still warm in their beds (wise children)

1 comment:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Indoor skateparks near me

    ReplyDelete