Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Getting Creative

Yes it's true, I have been taking some time to get creative and to scrap.
It is so nice just to sit down and create, not worry about anything else other than my photos, papers and embellishments.  It is a great way to add joy in my life.
I have finally managed to get some photos printed that I needed, especially for my 2012 layout.  I think I mentioned in a previous post that I wanted this year to be a year that I FOCUSED.  So my layout is about Focus.  I want to stay on task and not get distracted, to finish projects, job related tasks, cleaning tasks as well as my layouts (which means including journaling).


I have started the year well by focusing on finishing these layouts.
Grace helping to lead out in Zumba
It is great reminding myself why I love this craft so much.  In the above Zumba layout I used some rub-ons across the layout to help tie to two pages together.  Have the smaller photos all in a row reminded me a bit of a film strip.  I even added some journaling and names of people in the group photo.
In this birthday layout I do have some hidden journaling, can you tell where I have put it.  I might add another photo showing where it is in a day or two, lets see if you can guess.
I had fun using Glitz Designs stamps to create my banner.  While we were at the restaurant I took a photo of the front of their menu, then cropped the photo to use this as my title.

No comments:

Post a Comment