Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cards using the Lamp Post from Cheery Lynn Designs

Lamp Post die cuts are so much fun to use.  These simple dies are available from our Better Scrapbooking online shop or in-store.  The Cheery Lynn Designs Dies work with the Cuttlebug and Big Shot die cutting machines.
I really like this die as it cuts two lamp posts, one tall and one shorter.  Here are two cards that I made over the past week using the die.
For this card I used the smaller lamp post and attached it to a small piece of Jac paper then cut around the outside edge, leaving the areas inside the lamp and post sticky for adding glitter.  It was also then easy to attach the lamp post to my card as I just needed to peel the last side of the Jac paper to attach it in place.
For this second card I used the larger of the two lamp posts.  For this card I created a flower but cutting five flat flowers using my Cricut, then scrunched each flower, then layered and glued each flower in place.  I also used one of the lacy Martha Stewart punches for the lace bottom border and added some bling.  I was really pleased with the result.

This Cheery Lynn Designs Lamp Post die is a lot of fun to use and amazingly versatile.
To order yours just click here

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment