Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 is here

Happy New Year everyone.  Wow so here we are in 2012.  I wonder what is has in-store for each of us.  No doubt many highs, lows and challenges.  It will be what we make it.  I found last year was very challenging in many ways but there were also wonderful things that I will treasure forever.  This year I would like to be able to spend more time on my blog and document my crafting as well as the wonderful things I get to do with my family.

So lets start with my first layout of this year.  Kinda funny that it happens to be of Christmas, but there you go.  This happens to be one of my highlights this Christmas.  Celebrating at our Christmas workshop.  I had fun playing with some Pavlova papers, bling and cotton ribbon.
I have not had much time lately to do any crafting let alone scrapbook so being able to sit down today and complete a layout felt fantastic.
Also today when my darling hubby came home from a trip out (to order our new garden shed) and he had a lovely bouquet of lavender roses.  So pretty that I just had to take a photo so I could share them.  They even have a faint scent - mmmmmm.  Thank you Brad, they are truly lovely.
So what are the things you want to aspire to for 2012?
This year I would like to be more focused.  That is when I start a project, to get it finished.  To not get so distracted when working.  To spend less time sitting on my butt doing nothing. Hmm I can feel another layout formulating, I wonder if I can let it be created.  I hope so then I can show you.

Once again Happy New Year, I hope to be able to inspire you to focus on your scrapbooking this year.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment