Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Workshop

Thanks ladies for a fun night of scrapbooking, laughter and lots of very yummy treats (both edible and in the gift department)  I can't really say we got a lot of scrapbooking done, but we did all have fun and some layouts were created in the process LOL.  Here are a couple I managed to do during the night.
 With Melissa being at a new school this year she was able to get a school photo, so I just had to create a layout with it.  I was very pleased with how it all came together.
 This layout caused me much distress in that I just could not think what to do.  All I knew was that I wanted to use the photo with the background paper.  Amazing how one comment can inspire you.  The letters for this layout came from Jamey as a part of her Christmas Swap gift.  Love this font, just another reason to consider getting a Cuttlebug (another tool - sigh)
Lastly I had fun creating this layout on Sunday after the workshop, funny how a workshop can inspire you to scrap even more, later.  It has been a fun year of workshops and classes, I am so looking forward to what 2012 has in store for our workshops, classes and more.

Thank you ladies for your lovely gifts, it really felt like Christmas at the workshop, what with carols playing, festive attire and gift giving.  I loved the thoughts that went into each gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment