Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ultimate Scrapbooking Room

I found this You tube video awhile back and put it on Facebook but since then I have had some people asking about it and do you think I can find it again on my facebook (LOL), so I thought I would put it here on my blog instead.

I happened to come across this video of this lovely lady sharing her craft room and oh boy I would love to have something like this, but good grief talk about having lots of cricut machines.  I like here paper stash the most I think.  Well enjoy and dream.

3 comments:

  1. OMG. This is so OTT. She has more stuff than most craft shops. I'm only a little jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness that is CRAZY!!!! I think she's gone a bit OTT with all her cutting machines lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, and people say I have too much stuff. Why does she have so many cricut machines????? Good on her for creating a space that works for her, her supplies and her classes.

    ReplyDelete