Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

14th March 2011

It has been full on the last couple of weeks with kids classes and organising different things.  I have been wanting to get on and blog but there are only so many hours in a day.

I have been wanting to share this layout I did the other weekend with you so ... finally here it is.
This is a layout of Miss M's last swim class at her old school.  I made the paper goggles from black cardstock and to give a shiny look to the lenses of the goggles I used that wonderful product - Dimensional Magic.  It is magic and really gives this layout something special.
I also used the Cricut that I have on loan from my Dad and Grandma Lyn to do my title.  Yep it is true these really are fun machines to play with.  I have already bought a couple of cartridges for Grandma Lyn and I to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment