Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

16th March 2011

I went to a funeral today.  I have always found funerals to be very very sad and sometimes even depressing.  Today was one of the first times where I have gone to a funeral to celebrate the person's life.  This lady had been one of the teachers that taught both my girls Art at their little school.  Mrs B was an amazing crafts person and loved to share her love of art with the children.

Today I discovered she had been teaching for over 40years.  She was the type of person who until you got to know you would think of her as a scary person.  I am so glad I was able to see and know the sweet and kind lady that she truly was.

It was also amazing to see how many people she touched not only through her teaching but also through her crafts.

Thank you Mrs B I am glad I knew you, and thank you for all that you have taught my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment