Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Taking Lots of Photos



Well it has been a busy couple of weeks what with ScrapPack shipments and newsletter last week.  Over the last couple of weekends I have had a great time taking photos.  I never seems to get tired of taking photos at fun events like the Armageddon Expo and the Auckland Marathon, but then there are the fun family moments - especially with the girls and the cats.  I like to take a lot of photos so then I have a good chance of getting the decent one (or more like 10) that I can use scrapbooking.  It can be funny the ones you do end up with like this one ...
 Poor Brad just before the start of his race was having a banana and I took a photo and this is what I ended up with.  But now is a great time for taking photos.  Do you remember your camera when you go out?  Most of the time I remember, there have been time I have remembered the camera but not the flash card - those days really make me sick.  We now have Miss M with her camera as well so we get double the photos but also double the chance of remembering the camera and getting some good shots.
Here is our family at Armageddon ...


This is an annual event that my family and I enjoy going to - mostly to see the TV and film stars from the SciFi movies and TV programs.  We always have a good time.  I am looking forward to getting some photos printed and layout completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment