Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Samples are fun to create

I have had a bit of fun this week with some of the lovely papers and scrapbooking products that have been arriving lately.  I have made some samples for you to look at, fall in love with and purchase the product for yourself from our online shop - LOL!

It has been great to sit down and create I have to admit.  Here is a layout I have created using the latest Making Memories Reverie range.
The papers and alpha stickers are from the Noir Reverie Range.  For the tag I used the Bazzill Butter Cream cardstock (this used to be made by Prism but now is made by Bazzill, it has to be one of my favourite coloured cardstock)

 I have also made up the Giving Thanks album kit from Teresa Collins which we will be using in our Reflection on ... class this weekend.  Here is a quick look inside too.  As you can see I have used my Bind-It-All to put this album together.  I really love this album and am not sure I will be able to give it away for Christmas (still deciding)




 I had a lot of fun creating and using different sizes for my pages.

Lastly this morning I made a couple of cards to show you the Bazzill Glazed Reindeer Head cardstock and some new stamps that will go up in the online shop early next week if not before - the music note stamp and the stamped circle seals.


 On the second card a add some layered flowers and I-Rock glam rocks in the center of the flower.  I am really pleased with how these have turned out.  The base paper for the cards was the Making Memories Noel poinsettia ledger pattern paper.  A great way to get lots out of your papers.

Happy scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment