Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Paint or Draw

We are finally coming up the home stretch of redecorating my youngest daughter's room - Miss M.  It has taken more than a month as we can only do it mainly on the weekend and some week nights.  It has also taken a longer time as we needed to put pink batts in the walls and get the Gibb-stopping done.  But check this out Miss M wanted to help decorate her room.
 She was just so excited that she could help paint her own room.  Last night the first coat went on and tonight hopefully the second coat and the feature wall will get painted.  Then the painting can be just about finished in time for Miss M's 12th birthday tomorrow.

Also yesterday I boiled some eggs as you do ready for some sandwiches for lunches today.  I asked Miss G to mark them so I knew which were hard boiled and which were raw and check out what she did.
 I had to laugh, I will definitely be making a layout with this and other photos of the eggs.  They are Harry and Hailey.  I normally just write an "H" on the hard boiled eggs.  I like this better though, they look so cute in the fridge door.  Unfortunately Harry is no more though as he made a really nice sandwich for hubby today.

Happy Scrappin' everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment