Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Workshop Layouts

I have two layouts to share with you.  Both I started at my last workshop.  The first I want to share with you is the last layout I did at my workshop.  To be honest all I did with this one at my workshop was to adhere a 5"x 7" photo to a scene pattern paper (I covered the yellow submarine with the photos LOL).
Yesterday using my Silhouette Cameo I cut out the title and the Orca.  I started with just 'Amazing' but then added the 'Creatures'.  Then using a date stamp I added the date we went to Sea World.

The second layout was my first layout I did at my workshop.  I wanted a red gingham paper for my background as we had gone to a traditional Italian pizza place for lunch that day.  But it needed breaking. I cut a narrow frame from black cardstock and a narrow circle frame from kraft cardstock, I adhered these to my layout then added my photos.
Today I cut out the title and stamped two tickets stamps for a bit of fun.  Lastly I added a journaling block (which now has journaling in it)

Can you believe, at this pizza place I had a huge tasty ... salad.  The food and company was amazing.  We had some good laughs.  It was great to stop briefly after shopping in Coronado - a beautiful sea side town with amazing houses (one of my next layouts)

It is so much fun to work on my holiday album.  I love remembering all the fun we had as I look at the photos before and after I scrapbook them.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your pizza page - I am hoping to get some inspiration to get my mojo back - moved districts and all my craft supplies are packed -struggling to bring myself to unpack and get into it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raewyn,
      I totally understand about having crafting supplies packed away. But I encourage you (before the madness sets in) to unpack your supplies and start playing. I had mine packed away for most of the summer holidays while we did some renovations. It felt like I was missing an arm or something. I needed my crafting outlet.

      Thank you for your comment about my Pizza, Pizza layout. It is so hard to find pizza related products so I just found some paper and went for it.

      Wishing you all the best for your scrapbooking. May you feel inspired to create soon.

      Delete