Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Newsletter Layouts

The newsletter will be going up shortly.  I still need practice at uploading the newsletter and things to the website.  My wonderful husband had been doing it but this is something I feel I need to know how to do.  So I will get there.  In the meantime I thought I would post some photos of some of the layout and projects that I did for this months newsletter.

I had a lot of fun this for this month's newsletter using the gorgeous papers we put in this months ScrapPack as well as playing with the Inkadinkado Stamping Gear by EK Success.  So lets take a look.

In this layout I have used the stamping gear to create a doily like image by using two stamps on the paddle.  I then teared the paper in the shape of the circle and inked the edge for this layout.
 For this card I had fun using the inside part of the circle wheel to create this fun almost fire looking card.  I also would ink up the stamp once but stamp twice to get the one image darker than the other.  I really like this effect.
But this layout has to be my favourite at the moment.  I used the Oval Wheel and the same stamp as the above card one but put it horizontally on the paddle to create this neat looking wreath.  I then added flowers.  I am looking forward to getting my hands on the flower petals stamps for the stamping gear so I can make my own flowers.
In the newsletter it also tells you how to use the Inkadinkado stamping gear.  I know you will have fun with this tool.  You can find all the tools and stamps on our online shop (click here)


April ScrapPack

Now lets take a look at the layouts that I made using the April ScrapPack.  All the instructions on how to make these layouts are in the newsletter.
 Remember This Day
Trail Riders 
 Four To Beam Up
 Snapshots and Memories
A Moment In Time
If you would like to order an April ScrapPack (as I do have a couple left) you can do so by emailing me at: megan@betterscrapbooking.co.nz

Happy Scrappin' everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment