Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fantastic Sizzling Summer Workshop

So we started Friday night and basically went through to Sunday afternoon.
What a fabulous chance to do loads of scrapbooking.  Here is everyone's scrapbooking spaces set up and waiting for them to come back the following day.
It was great to see everyone basically in the scrapbooking zone and enjoying a chance to really get into their hobby and create some amazing layouts and projects.  Here are just some of the things I managed to do over the weekend.

 Yes the Owl City concert layout and Smores layouts will be going side by side in my album.  I really enjoyed doing these layouts in particular, having them looks quite different and yet to look like the go together.
 I had this Kaisercraft kit sitting by my phone for well over a year and finally decided this weekend was a perfect opportunity to complete it.  I don't know what I am going to use it for at the moment so any suggestions are welcome!
Here is a layout that will be for the next ScrapPack kit but you can have a bit of a sneak preview.
Also through out the weekend one of my cats felt she had to join us.  To be sure she would stay off everyone's things, she had her very own pizza box.  She stayed on the pizza box pretty much the whole time.  So Kitty is now the ScrapCat!
Here are some of my favourite layouts from attendees from the weekend
by Glenna
by Glenna

By Moira

By Tracy

By Tracy

By Glenna

By Megan (myself that is LOL!)

By Moria
If you were unable to join us this time round I do hope you will be able to make it to our next long weekend scrap later in the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment