Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

Sisters Layout


Over the weekend I was able to take a bit of time to scrapbook. (this is always a plus)  I looked through some photos and found one of my two daughters horsing around on a bush walk we did at the beginning of the year.  We had stopped in front of a beautiful big Kauri tree and were trying out our new camera.  My daughters were sitting across from me and I just happened to snap this photo.  I really like how it brings out the fun side of both of them.

It is not very often that I use pink on my layouts but for some reason this just felt right.  I also decided to use punched out circles from left over pattern papers instead of flowers on this layout.  I used a range of circle sizes of punches (2 1/2", 2", 1 1/2", 1 1/4", 1" and 3/4" circle punches were used)

I also used some sequins to add a little sparkle to this layout.  For the title/journaling I jumped onto Pinterest to find some 'sister' quotes.  I found about 8 quotes and then took them to my daughters and had them choose the one they felt was the most like them and would go with the layout.

This was a simple, but fun layout to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment