Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

You are Fabulous Card

It has been a while since I have been here on my blog.  It has been a busy summer of cycling, Regional Park visits, gardening, family and so much more.  I did not even have much time to do any crafting.  But it is a new year with new opportunities so let's see what this year will bring.

Something our family has decided to focus on this year is "Do something different!"  So it is going to be a fun year of trying new things, new ways of doing things and doing something different.

Well with that in mind I thought it would be fun to make a card using a masking technique that I had not tried before.  I used a post-it note and added it to the middle of a 6"x 6" card and then stamped round it using some of the fun Inkadinkado Gears stamps - I really love these gears stamps, as I like the steampunk look they can give.  Once I liked the look I removed the post-it note and added a sentiment, some pearl bling and white pen faux stitching.  I was very happy with the results.

What technique are you going to try this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment