Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Pale Hues Spectrum Noir Kit

Oh my goodness it has been nearly six weeks since I last was on my blog.  I am so sorry I have been distracted with so many things.

I decided just now that it was time to update my blog and show you the Pale Hues Spectrum Noir Monthly kit that I have put together.  Here is the kit and it is available at Better Scrapbooking Ltd.  for further details or to order you can email me at: megan@betterscrapbooking.co.nz

Here are to two card you can create using this kit.  The kit has all the instructions on how to colour skin and a chart of other skin tones.  It also has instructions on how to create the two cards below.

Well that was all for now.  I promise to add more to my blog very soon.

Happy scrapping and card making ...

No comments:

Post a Comment