Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Dry Spell

I have had such a dry spell lately when it comes to my scrapbooking, hence the lack of blogging.  I have been very busy choosing and ordering product fro ScrapPacks, ordering new products and updating the website as well as concentrating on all the newsletters.  Scrapbooking has taken a real back seat - sigh.
Yesterday I decided, that was it, time to do a couple of layouts.  One fore me and a double-page layout for a class I am having tonight.  Both have come together very well.  It was just so nice to have some time to be creative.  I really need to do this more.
I would like to share the two layouts I did.  Here is the page I have done for myself.  It is on my sister-in-laws dog who sadly passed away just the other month.  He will be missed.  Now, as you can see all I need to add is the journaling.
Here is the other layout which we will be creating in class tonight.  It really is a fun double-page layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment