Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fabulous

I thought it was time to spend a little bit of time creating so today I thought I would make my Mother's day card for my fabulous Mum.  She does not yet follow my blog so it is safe to show you.

On this card I have used Bazzill Desert Coral Dark cardstock as well as the Basic Grey Curio Collection Cotton pattern paper.  I also used the Fabulous word stamp and a butterfly stamp.  I used Stazon ink so that I could safely colour in the butterfly (and use watercolours if I wanted, unfortunately I could not find my daughters water colour pencils).  I also used two different ribbons, one satin and one ric-rac.  For the strip of pattern paper under the stamps I used the reverse side of the Basic Grey Curio collection Cotton pattern paper.

Very pleased with the results

I managed to do this card quite quickly but I think it was just because I already had a plan in my head.  I do hope you get some time this week to create something special for your Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment