Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Life is Good

It has been a busy couple of days but still being able to scrapbook does help me to realise that 'Life is Good'.  Over this past weekend I challenged myself to create two more layouts using the Echo Park Life is Good collection.  I am really pleased with the layouts and will now put it all together as a kit.  It is such a fun collection and is so open to many subjects and great for boys as well as girls.  I like that there are some really fun stickers that go with the collection and will also be a part of the kit.

I am working hard to try and have the kit available on the online shop before the end of the week.  I was hoping to have it up by Wednesday but because Wednesday if my eldest's 16th birthday I think I should be more realistic and realise it will be more like Friday for the kit and the online shop.

Now is definately a time to have a camera available most of the time.  On the weekend we visited my in-laws and I did not have a camera with me - and oh I wish I had had one there.  My in-laws are baby-sitting a lovely 9month old boxer dog and she was just gorgeous.  She seemed to get on very well with their two dogs.  My daughters, myself and my mother-in-law all took the dogs for a walk and they were such a hoot.  Next time Miss M's camera comes with us not matter what (she has a nice little camera that is easy to carry round).

No comments:

Post a Comment