Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Friends Smile Mini Book

I had the opportunity this week to create a little something for a dear friend overseas.  Another friend will be visiting and offered if I had anything small to give to my friend they would drop it off for me.  So over the weekend I began creating a fun little mini book using the Bind-it-all tool and some envelopes.
Glenna made this book for our December 2010 newsletter at the end of last year, you can download the December 2010 newsletter for our website:  www.betterscrapbooking.co.nz   So using her instructions this is what I came up with:
It was a lot of fun.  I used the Making Memories Paper Reverie Collection to decorate the envelopes.  To embellish my pages I used a corner punch from EK Success and some fun little flowers.  It did not take long and I know it will be a gift that will be treasured.

Remember not all pages need to have photos, sometimes it is nice to have a page with a little bit of journaling (or part of a poem) and some doodling.  My doodling was possible with the use of templates.

No comments:

Post a Comment